Sunday 13 October 2013

How to learn french for free - Coffee break french podcast!

Salut! :)

I have just started the massive task of learning french again, I used to speak relatively good french a few years ago (well my written and reading level were better due to lack of confidence). So I am trying to get back to that level and beyond as I hate not being able to speak french or understand it as I used to.

So, I am trying a few things out, and if need be will get french tuition. Whilst looking around on the net, I've seen A LOT of different products all claiming to be able to teach me french. One that I have found to be quite good is a podcast series called coffee break french.


Coffee break french podcasts are free to download from itunes, which is descibe by themselves as the below.

"Coffee Break French will help you learn French in a relaxing and encouraging way. Mark is an experienced teacher of French and you can join his cohost Anna who is learning alongside the listeners. Use Coffee Break French to learn French in the gym, in the car, or sitting at your favourite coffee shop with your favourite coffee!"

 I think it's actually quite accurate, and I tend to listen to it whilst I'm driving or when I'm having a brew using my iPhone - which I think was their actual idea hence the name coffee break french. I love the fact you can actually hear the pronunciations, rather than just reading a book.

Anyway, it's definiteley worth a try, it's free! Also, if you don't have itunes, you can access the podcasts here.


If anyone has a go of this, let me know! Bonne chance.


À tous!

No comments:

Post a Comment